What do I have completed this week?
- The progress signal is successfully connected to both progress bar (when running from the console) and AlgorithmDialog (When using the processing toolbox).
- Fixed the bug that makes the algorithm return “None”.
- Fixed the bug that makes QGIS crash (sometimes) after the first time we run the algorithm.
- The multithreading on the AlgorithmDialog seems to work fine.
- More general implementation that allows to test the multithreading with any algorithm.
What am I going to achieve for the next week?
- Solve the issue with the outputs.
- Figure out why the processAlgorithm is not being called.
- Test the algorithms on python console and AlgorithmDialog.
- Bug fixes.
Is there any blocking issue?
- Problem loading the outputs from the algorithm.
- Have some university deadlines that may affect my work time on the project.