What do I have completed this week?
- Solved the issue with the outputs.
- Did some tests with QGIS algorithms which seems to be working fine.
- Refactored all QGIS algorithms in order to remove the progress bar parameter and use the signal instead.
- I have changed the Buffer used by QGIS algorithms: the Buffer is now a subclass of QObject. This new implementation allows the buffer to have a parent (the algorithm) and get access to the algorithm’s signal.
- SagaUtils refactored in the same way I did with the Buffer.
- SAGA algorithms refactored in order to use the signals instead of the progress parameter (Not finished yet)
What am I going to achieve for the next week?
- Solve the issue with SAGA algorithms.
- Code refactoring in order to improve the previous implementation on the AlgorithmDialog.
- Refactor Grass/Grass7.
- Bug fixes.
Is there any blocking issue?
There is an issue with SAGA algorithms that makes the Toolbar crash.